Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Resting although not happy about it

I went out to run this morning, I don't know what I did between yesterday on the treadmill and this morning on the pavement, but running HURT! I called it quits after 5 minutes and decided it was best to rest my legs before the Healthy Heart 10K this weekend. I did some heavy strength training on Sunday for the legs, but I ran on the treadmill last night and it was OK, however I was at a 6% incline at 6.5 mph to strengthen my legs further. I knew my arms would be sore from my upper body workout, but man!!! Well, I guess it will be quiet on the blog while I take it easy on the legs.

One quick note, Sueann and I are looking at dropping the Sandpiper 5K from our race list and replacing it with Eye of the Dragon 10K. We will see how Saturday goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment