Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sneaking in a post

I got up this morning, hit the closest gym and ran 3.5 miles, my longest run on a treadmill and my longest run post injury.  I did fine and could have ran a little longer.  I had to get home and showered and ready for work.  Work was chaos, I was ready for 5!  I came by the house before picking up the boys, grabbed Kevin's new HRM to check it out, ran 1/2 mile in 90 degree heat, no idea the heat index!  I got the boys, we went swimming like we do every evening when there is no rain.  They just asked for their bath, so here I sit!

I am going to hit the gym tomorrow, get a 4 miler in if I have time and then Sunday I'll run another 4-4.5.  I am going to keep at it...that half marathon is creeping up!  Well, the fish want out of the tub, so time for everyone to get ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment