Monday, January 5, 2009

A whole lotta working out!

Well, I started the day off right. I got in a nice strength training session, much to the dismay of my already fatigued legs. I did a lot of lower body today, some upper body and core. I also got some cardio in. I am going to try and get a 4-5 mile run in in the morning, but don't know how far I will make it with what I did today, I only did some calf raises, most was on my quads and glutes so I should be OK.

I have 19 days until my next race and would like to strengthen up a bit to try for another PR, I really would like to get a sub 30 so I can see Cody race, but I know not to count on it. I shouldn't even count on a PR as that race falls under the worst week a month for me to run, when the relaxin is coursing its way through me. Yikes!

I am having a hard time with my water intake today, I really just want to ignore it, but can't. Oh well! I know I need to get it in so I won't have issues in the morning with my run and strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment