Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow, 2 runs in less than 12 hours!

I went to run last night, I got in 2.5 miles. I wanted it to go nice and easy since I planned on running this morning. We (Sueann, Ashlee and I) ran from the park on the river all the way over the causeway and down to the beach ramp, then walked back. So I got 5 miles in, half running, half walking, then we all stretched right on the river, very zen! Brendan enjoyed it too, he was tucked in nicely to a jogging stroller with his binky and blanky!

This morning I went out to run and froze. I was cold, it was hurting to breathe. I wasn't dressed appropriately (ie capris and light shirt) but didn't have time to run in and change. Instead of running the 5 I wanted to, I gave up at 3 to get warm! I could actually see my breath this morning! After I got home I did about 10 minutes of lower body strength training and then jumped in the shower. Now I sit here at work ready for a nap. It's quiet, too quiet. I didn't get my sleep I needed as Kevin got home at 4 banging through the house and I couldn't go back to sleep. UGH! I may run and grab a sandwich for lunch, or heat up some soup I have here and take a nap in my car. I hope he doesn't do this again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment