Friday, December 12, 2008

Cold weather and a run for Cody!

Well, it was perfect running weather when it was time for me to go to work, I was far too tired to get up for my run and could honestly have slept a couple more hours had I not had to go to work. I'm hoping it will hold out for the weekend so I can run, run, run! The severe weather brought back the more seasonal weather and got the heat out of town for a few days. I will run tomorrow! I have a lot to get done before Christmas, stocking stuffers to buy, a couple more presents, and of course the big present, a big playset for the backyard for the boys.

Looks like if the weather is OK tomorrow, I will be taking the boys to do the Running of the Santas. I know Cody will love it! Brendan, not so much since he will have to be in a stroller and he prefers walking! It's only 1.5 blocks, so it's perfect for Cody!

I don't have a lot going on today, so this will be short and sweet, I'm sure tomorrow will have more, and hopefully pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment