Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So maybe, just maybe I do have something to say

I'm sitting at work and the conversation behind me has taken a for more perverse turn than normal. Sometimes, I wonder what men sit around and think about when they start asking hypothetical, if someone offered you a million dollars would you questions. I sat here with my jaw open shocked at the pure nastiness of the hypothetical questions, each one getting progressively more disgusting. You do learn a lot about your co-workers, by just listening to what they talk about though and the things that they say they would do for money. I would have to say everything they listed pretty much had a gag factor of 100!

On another note, the purchase of our small little insurance company/medical offices looks like it is a done deal. We got a letter from our CEO that the acquisition would be complete on the 31st of this month and we will officially be part of BCBS of Florida. I hope we don't lose our wellness plan, I want to have that free access to any gym in my area perk, even if I'm still waiting on my insurance card. You know, I know the lady (Joann) who prints out the cards (I have to restart the writer on the print server every time she prints cards) maybe I can get mine a little faster. I just completed my compliance and HIPAA training so now my insurance should kick in, it all hinged on me completing that course.

Whew, well, it's close to quitting time, I have to decide on dinner, Kevin has asked for LJS or Arbys (I must look up nutritional info.) I think he likes me working in Daytona since that is fast food we don't have by us. I'm being nice and getting it today because as I type he is on his way to the doctor to get himself neutered. No more kids for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment