Thursday, December 11, 2008

Severe weather and thoughts of Key West

Thursday, wondrous Thursday! We are under a tornado watch here in Volusia county until noon. With this severe weather, we get our nice cooler weather back! The 68 degrees and humidity from yesterday's run kept me from running this morning. It was 72 and way humid as we have severe thunderstorms rolling in. I'm sitting here in my office, staring out the window at the clouds, which appear to be moving ENE, strange since the storms are coming from the WNW, I would expect ESE. However, I'm not a meteorologist, so I will leave the weather up to them!!!

On my way to work today, I remembered Jason and Stacy are wanting to do Key West this year. I immediately panicked. OMG, what if it is over the end of February! I don't know of anymore 10Ks. I have an issue it appears! OK, back from my distraction (yes I was mapping runs in Key West!) I guess I will wait and see...I e-mailed to find out.

On another note I got subpoenaed this morning, doorbell rings at 6:45 and there is a Sheriff's deputy at my door. It appears the idiot who hit me is pleading not guilty! Um...do you need to go back and look at the accident site and my car? There is still red paint down the barrier and red paint on the back of my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment